- The technique is easy to grasp. Very beginner friendly!
- The applique pieces can be made quite quickly!
- You don't have to worry about precision!
- Use up them scraps!
- Reuse an old applique pattern in a new way.
- The creative possibilities are endless!!!
Today I'm giving away a copy of my book, two lovely Timeless Treasures charm packs from their new basics lines, Pearl and Dream, along with a 4 pack of Aurifil 50 wt thread! To enter, leave a comment below telling me which of the "Scrappy Bits" quilts that you've seen is your favorite, and if, hypothetically, I was working on a line of patterns featuring different animals, what animal you'd like to see! ;) You can enter a second time by following me via your preferred social media; be sure to leave a comment stating you've done so in order to be counted! See the previous post for a list of past stops on the Scrappy Bits Applique blog tour.
**Giveaway Closed. Congratulations Carmen! Thank you to everyone who participated!**