The Wanderlust Quilt line is inspired by the world and assembled by artisans of the world. A few times a year, we make a small collection of these quilts in partnership with Open Arms* of Austin. Every quilt is made one at a time, start to finish in Austin, Tx, and is completely unique-- no two quilts are alike. Each quilt is made of hundreds of pieces of carefully curated fabric, each fabric a work of art in itself, collaged by Shannon to form a map of the world. The quilts are then finished by the talented women at Open Arms*. Easy to hang, the Wanderlust Quilt makes for a stunning statement piece of wall art or decorative throw.
- Size: 48" x 63" (122 cm x 160 cm)
- Colors: yellows (amber, gold, lemon, straw, mustard), dusty blues, with pops of lime, teal, and black
- Made of fine, 100% cotton fabric and batting
- Collage fabric selections include solids, textured solids, text prints, floral prints, vintage pieces, playful prints, and calming neutrals
- Each piece is sewn around with clear thread, ensuring every edge and corner are firmly secured
- Quilted in modern, straight line motif with vertical lines to define the border and frame the map.
- A hanging sleeve is hand sewn to the back of the quilt for easy wall hanging.
Request custom size or colors
*Open Arms is a nonprofit organization based in Austin, Tx empowering refugee artisans through living wage employment. These Wanderlust Quilts help to provide that employment.