A quilted wallhanging representing an evolution in quilting styles through this migrating geese pattern. The goose on the left is made using traditional piecing techniques, while the goose on the right is made using a modern, collage style of appliqué. This quilt was originally made for and featured in The Appliqué Book.
- Size: 34" x 16"
- Made of fine, 100% cotton fabric and batting
- light turquoise background
- Collage fabric selections include solids, textured solids, vintage pieces, and playful prints
- Each piece is sewn around with clear thread, ensuring every edge and corner are firmly secured
- Quilted with an organic, feathery quilting motif
- A hanging sleeve on the back makes hanging super easy -- just run a rod through it and hang like you would a curtain
Request custom size or colors